- Beautiful Clear Glass - Each glass mason jar is made of crystal clear, blemish free glass to ensure the highest visibility possible allowing you to easily see the jelly jars contents and determine if they’re spoiled. These smooth jars are also the perfect canvas for adorning with decorations for arts and crafts and DIY projects.
- Great for Canning - Perfect for preserving and canning enthusiasts; this canning jar is shaped and sized for canning homemade small peppers, jams, jellies, preserves, tomato sauces, salsa, and a variety more.
- Great for Storage - Eco-friendly and reusable storage of seasonings, spices, dressings, and baby food. The plastic airtight lid is line with bpa-free foam for a tight seal that keeps food fresh and extends its shelf-life. The jar is also a great organizational tool for any loose items you want to store in a rustic way.
- Full Width Mouth - A 1 ½ inch diameter mouth makes it easy to fill and empty the jar and allows you to easily eat out of it with a utensil. The wide opening allows easy accessibility to the bottom of the jar for easy and thorough cleaning by hand with a sponge.
- Quality of the Glass - Made of high quality soda lime glass that resists cracking and breaking and its dishwasher safe. Our glass is 100% food safe and lead-free for healthy food storage and beverage drinking.
Unlike jars with embossed brand names on the exterior, these jar’s are completely smooth allowing you to freely label, paint, and add any other decoration; perfect for home, office, baby shower, or wedding decor and craft projects.
Jams and Jellies
The jar’s great, opening makes it easy to fill the jar with jams jellies etc. and even easier to get the contents out with a small spoon.
Fresher Food for Longer
A rustic, shabby chic way of storing store-bought or homemade foods, helping you to keep them a longer shelf-life and ensuring dry foods retain their crispness for longer.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.